Internal Condom: Side Effects, Benefits and FAQs
- Helps protect you from STIs
- The outer ring may stimulate your clit (nice!)
- No prescription necessary
- Can be used even if you’re allergic to latex
- Can be used with both oil-based and water-based lube
- Stays in place even if your man loses his erection
- Can cause irritation
- Some people may be sensitive to certain brands of lubricant (If so, try another brand)
- Can reduce sensitivity while you’re doing it
- Hard to remember to use if you’re drunk
Articles & Videos
Article5 Things You Really Should Know About Internal Condoms
They look kinda funny at first... but dual protection from STIs and pregnancy is worth a second glance.
Article3 Lessons You Can Learn from Using an Internal Condom
Curiosity about internal condoms can be life-changing.