Where to Get Birth Control: Delivered to your door
COVID-19 Birth Control Update: In-person. Telehealth. Delivered to Your Door.
Much has changed due to COVID-19. We want you to know that during these difficult times The Right Time health centers remain ready to serve you. Some are still offering in-person appointments, most are offering appointments that do not require you to leave your house, and some are delivering birth control to your door.
As always, our committed health care professionals are there to answer your questions, address any concerns you might have, and help you find a method of birth control that works for you. And as always, birth control is free or low-cost at The Right Time health centers.
Here is a list of services available at The Right Time centers. This list will be constantly updated as circumstances change.
- Betty Jean Kerr Peoples Health Centers, St Louis: Seeing patients in-person Monday through Thursday at their Delmar Blvd, W. Florissant Ave, and Lindell Blvd locations.
- Columbia Boone County Health Department: Extending birth control prescriptions for established patients and offering telehealth appointments and delivered to your door birth control. Seeing patients in-person on Wednesday only.
- Contraceptive Choice Center, St Louis: Telehealth appointments two days a week and in-person appointments three days a week.
- Fordland Clinic, Fordland, Kimberling City: Telehealth and in-person appointments.
- Jefferson County Health Department, Hillsboro, High Ridge and Arnold: Telehealth appointments; Hillsboro remains open for essential and necessary appointments only and drive-up birth control pick up.
- Planned Parenthood: St. Louis, Central West End location and Springfield: Telehealth appointments and delivered to your door birth control. In-clinic visits for Depo revisits only.
Click here to find The Right Time health center near you.